Two Year Limited Warranty
TSI Products, Inc./Climate Caddy Products are warranted to the original retail purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship except as otherwise provided herein. This warranty is not transferable and is effective from the date of the original purchase date.
This Warranty Covers:
- During the first year from the original retail purchase date, TSI Products/Climate Caddy will, at its option repair or replace defective components, including labor and cost of shipment to original consumer.
- After the first year from original retail purchase date, up to the term of the warranty, TSI Products/Climate Caddy will repair or replace defective components with an identical or reasonably equivalent new component for a $50.00 service charge which includes labor and cost of shipment to the original consumer.
The Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Cost of shipping the product to TSI Products/Climate Caddy.
- Normal wear, scratches or fading of the product.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglecting to follow use procedures, failure to follow installation procedures (See instructions in product package) or product modifications made by consumer.
- Damaged to home or vehicle electrical system or components cause by inadequate wiring to the product plug-in point.
- Damage to any object placed close (see instructions on product package) to the air output of the heater.
- Damage caused by dropping of heater.
- Product sold outside the USA.
Consequential damages, incidental damages or expenses, including damages to property. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Procedures for Warranty service:
- Contact TSI Products/Climate Caddy (844-233-4121) for a return authorization number. Write this number on the carton being returned to TSI Products/Climate Caddy.
- Attach, to the product itself, a tag showing your name, address, phone number, description of the problem and proof of retail purchase date. Enclose a cashier’s check, check, Visa or MasterCard information or money order for applicable service charges.
- Package the product carefully to ensure that no damage occurs during return shipment. Return the product, postage prepaid, to TSI Products/Climate Caddy.
This warranty is limited to the provisions clearly stated herein. Any implied warranties, warranties of merchantability, warranties of fitness for a particular use are excluded.
If any provision of this warranty is prohibited by federal, state, or local law, that cannot be preempted, that provision shall not be applicable. The warranty gives you specific legal rights that you can obtain or they may also have and vary in the US.
Items returned within thirty days of the purchase date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. If returned in more than thirty days after the purchase date will be in the form of a credit redeemable on your next purchase. Any shipping and handling charges incurred are not refundable. Merchandise must be returned in unused condition in the original packaging with all parts included. Items must be sent prepaid. Contact customer service for return details and Authorization number.
A Climate Caddy Return Goods Authorization number (RGA#) must accompany all returns. Please contact customer service to obtain an RGA#. Packages sent without an RGA# will be refused and returned unopened. Please send your package in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the address below.
If an item is received damaged or short, please contact customer service within 72 hours of receipt.
Climate Caddy Products
Attn. Customer Service RGA#______
3600 E Randol Mill Rd
Arlington, Texas 76011